NEW PODCAST ALERT
“Broke to Woke” Hosted by Serial Entrepreneurs Britnie Turner and Jerremy Newsome
30 Episodes From Season One Available On Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or Wherever You Listen to Your Favorite Podcasts
Click Here To View the Broke to Woke Promo
Watch All Episodes of “Broke To Woke” on YouTube at https://bit.ly/2TpZv4i
The “Broke to Woke” podcast explores the personal journeys of hosts Britnie Turner and Jerremy Alexander Newsome as they examine their trajectory from humble beginnings in the rural South to becoming uber successful entrepreneurs at a very young age. Through their intimate accounts of the trials and setbacks life has thrown at them to how they triumphed to get where they are now, this podcast will explore how to become a force for good in your daily life and how to make small changes and mindset shifts that will help you go from broke to “woke.”
This season, listeners can follow along on Britnie & Jerremy’s personal and professional journeys including:
- How Britnie went from living in her car and working for free to being a multi-millionaire serial entrepreneur, winning Forbes 6th Fastest Growing Woman Owned/Woman Led Companies in the world – in less than 5 years!
- How Jerremy went from being stuck in a religious cult to becoming a successful financial guru
- How to rebuild and be even stronger & better than before after businesses fail and you’ve lost everything
- Tips and tricks for dealing with haters, managing legal disputes, navigating personal heartaches, and keeping it all together – when it’s all falling apart
- Learn about the cutting-edge business model of social entrepreneurs: the triple bottom line approach – measuring success as your affect on People and the Planet NOT just Profit
- And most importantly, learn how to stay true to your mission and purpose while scaling your business and making a true impact on the world around you
Meet Britnie Turner
Britnie Turner founded her company, Aerial, at the age of 21 with the mission of elevating people and places. Britnie has since formed multiple companies under the Aerial brand, all accelerating the mission of empowering people, sustaining the planet, and utilizing capitalism as a force for good. Through the success of her companies, Britnie is resetting the standard for what is possible for women and young people around the globe. She has won several national and international awards for speed of growth, innovation, and trajectory. Aerial’s commitment to a triple bottom line approach – PEOPLE, PLANET, PROFIT – is proving that conscious business is not only viable, but the way of the future.
To learn more about Britnie visit: https://britnieturner.com/
Meet Jerremy Alexander Newsome
Jerremy has built a reputation as one of the foremost pioneers in ‘fiscal therapy.’ His vigor and drive for helping communities, families and individuals grow their financial literacy is second to none. Jerremy created and launched his company Real Life Trading in November 2014, which acted as the starting point for assisting and enriching tens of thousands of lives while also growing the company organically into a seven figure business.
To learn more about Jerremy visit: https://jerremynewsome.com/